Clover Christian School Students
to come – Sing with Us
The Christmas Story
Friday, December 9th at 6:30
The students will stage and narrate the Christmas Story outdoors.
Attendees will join in with the students as we sing traditional Christmas Songs to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
There will be a covered and heated area for the audience to view and join in song.
Welcome to Clover Christian School. Our school has recognized the
great importance of providing a Christ-centered and faith-nurturing
education, where Bible truths are incorporated into secular subjects
and good citizenship is modeled and taught. The school serves
Pre-Kindergarten, Full-day Kindergarten and grades 1 – 3.
Daily walks and a weekly (Wednesday) chapel service are a regular part of the routine.
Clover’s goals are to help students:
* Learn to research, organize and use information.
* To be creative and productive.
* Master essential skills in reading, writing, speaking, and computing.
* Develop social science, math, science, art, music and computer literacy.
* Be physically fit and active.
* Develop the ability to reason and think critically.
* Develop the ability to solve problems.
* Develop and maintain beliefs and behavior rooted in the Bible.
* Develop the values of self-discipline, responsibility, compassion, friendship, work, courage, perseverance, honesty, loyalty, and faith.
* Become active and effective members of their community church.
* Feel a strong sense of Christian community and be committed to serve others.
We do this in the following ways:
* To foster a teaching environment that is challenging, safe, comfortable, and nurturing.
* To use instructional practices that balance independent creativity and structured
* To use a curriculum that includes core skills and knowledge, moral and religious
training, physical education, and time for the creative and performing arts.
* To offer a co-curricular program that extends classroom learning.
* To create a school community that models and nurtures self-discipline, faith, learning
and respect and empathy for others.
* To integrate Christian instruction into study of every subject. We immerse students in a
Christian environment, surrounded by staff whose very presence is a testimonial to the
Christian faith and life.
Do you order through Amazon? Use this link to earn Clover School 5% for every purchase through their AmazonSmile program. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-0227743